Whether it’s a trade fair, a congress, or an association conference: MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN create space for unique event experiences and real success stories. With our flexible site and many years of experience, we offer you location and competence – creating the ideal setting for your event.
Whatever you dream of: We make it possible. Trade exhibitions with congresses that occupy several halls and the Congress Centrum Bremen are our supreme discipline. With creative approaches, we at MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN combine tradition and innovation and accompany you from the first idea to the last detail. This way, your visions become events. Individual, sustainable, right here. In the heart of Bremen. With a finger on the pulse.
Contact us now to find out more and start planning your event.
right here. What makes MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN so special.
The Hanseatic city of Bremen in Northern Germany may seem small at first, but what it lacks in size it more than makes up for with its entrepreneurial spirit and what else it has to offer. An immense variety of industries between tradition and innovation makes the city-state a strong business location – both nationally and internationally.
At the same time, the diverse and extremely vibrant cultural scene ensures that there is always something going on in Bremen – and since everything is so nicely situated next to each other, our guests are automatically in the middle of it all. Just right here.
It is exactly this interplay that gives the city its very special charm. We at MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN use this potential of the Hanseatic city in the north – and turn it into your benefit:
- Short distances not only characterize your arrival and departure, they also make your entire stay on site considerably more relaxed.
- Endless possibilities make your visions come true: Seven halls and numerous rooms can be combined just as you like, offering space for events of all kinds.
- Acting future- and service-oriented to us means not only keeping an eye on sustainability and using the latest technology, but also providing personal full-service support. In addition, we cooperate with reliable partners from the region.
Our service team is always ready to help and advise you. We look forward to getting to know you and giving your visions space.
“Combined with excellent facilities, and many industrial companies in the local area, MESSE BREMEN was the perfect venue to host our event. We are very excited to return again in 2022!”
– Mike Robinson, CEO Trans-Global Events Ltd.
Often exhibition centres are located on the outskirts of the city because of the space they take up – outsourced to industrial areas or fallow ground. Not so with us.
MESSE BREMEN, which shares its site with the Congress Centre Bremen and the ÖVB-Arena, offers a location that is second to none. Located in the immediate vicinity of Bürgerpark and the main railway station, MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN are an integral part of the city – central, inseparable, right here. The result: short journeys – no matter where you come from or where you’re going.
minutes from the airport
by taxi or tram line 6. Many European cities offer direct flights to Bremen: From London, for example, you can reach us in just about an hour.
minutes from the main railway station
walking distance. Train connections every hour and almost 50 ICE and IC connections every day ensure easy accessibility.
minutes from the motorway
whether from the A1, A27 or A28. More than 2,750 parking spaces make travelling by car comfortable and uncomplicated.
Accessible by bus and tram
by bus lines 24, 26, 27 and tram lines 5, 6, 8.
Thanks to the central location of MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN in the heart of the city, even a short visit to the trade fair or congress is enough to get an all-round impression of Bremen and enjoy the maritime flair.
The short distances during the journey, as well as within the city, offer several advantages that also have an impact on the attractiveness of your event:
- You allow visitors a pleasant, uncomplicated arrival and departure – and an atmosphere that invites them to spend the evening together in the Old Town.
- You integrate the maritime character of the city into the trade fair or congress visit and thus create a multi-dimensional experience.
- You offer your guests numerous opportunities to round off their visit to Bremen and extend it as they wish – for example, with a stay in one of the many hotels in the immediate vicinity.
minutes’ walk to the Weser promenade Schlachte
The city’s most popular promenade invites you to stroll and linger. While you enjoy sitting in a cosy café eating and drinking something, you can watch the ships on the Weser and the people passing by.
minutes’ walk to the historic city centre
here you will find restaurants, extraordinary owner-managed shops, cafés, pubs, museums and more.
minutes’ walk to Bürgerpark
Would you like to learn more about the advantages of our location?
Our service team will show you what makes MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN such a special place.
“The exhibition centre offers the perfect infrastructure and a competent team for our annual congress with more than 4,500 participants.”
– Olaf Müller, Head of Event Management German-speaking SAP User Group e. V.
Our smallest room covers 51 square metres, our largest hall more than 1 hectare. This means: We at MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN stand for flexibility.
Would you like to combine an exhibition and a congress? Then our divided rooms offer you the opportunity to use the space in different ways and to benefit from the versatile equipment and architecture. Or would you prefer to have the exhibition and lecture areas merge instead? If so, we have a capacity of more than 23,000 square metres of gross hall space at your disposal, which you can exploit to the full.
Our total of seven halls, which also house the Congress Centrum Bremen and the ÖVB-Arena, are characterized by clear differences in dimensioning and design. This means that we at MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN can turn all your event wishes into reality and equip them with a suitable space – without any extra construction work.
Messe- and Congress Center Bremen
The choice is yours: you can determine the exact location for your event yourself based on the most important parameters such as size, location, and infrastructure.
You can also get to know the individual halls and group rooms of the Congress Centrum Bremen, in whose basement halls 02 and 03 are located.
To the room overview
For larger events, you can also use our halls and lecture rooms in combination – and spatially separate or link different themed areas for an ideal visitor experience.
We will be happy to receive your individual enquiry
… and work with you to draw up a concrete plan. Your idea will soon take shape.
Acting Future- and service-oriented
“The professionalism and creativity of the staff made a significant contribution to ensuring that our events received such positive international feedback.”
– Birgit Kinkeldey, Head of Corporate Communication ZARM Centre for Applied Space Technology and Microgravity
We support you in the planning and implementation of your project – and offer full-service support from start to finish. Our experienced, well-coordinated service team is always motivated to assist you and is your contact for all kinds of questions. We focus on:
- Reliable partners: Our long-standing cooperation with regional partners extends from accommodation to catering. It is based on trust and serves as a guarantee for quality.
- Sustainability: At MESSE BREMEN and CONGRESS BREMEN, we care a lot about the environment. With photovoltaic systems on our roofs, we cover 25 percent of our electricity requirements ourselves. We only use green electricity from the grid and the lighting in our halls is provided by LED lamps. We are also a member of fairpflichtet – the sustainability code of the German-speaking event industry.
- The latest technical equipment: In order to keep up with the times, it is essential to constantly adapt our hall technology. With area-wide WLAN, we achieve maximum flexibility and can also implement hybrid solutions for you without technical obstacles if required.
Do you want to learn more?
Get in touch now and let us advise you personally.
Facts and figures. What we are proud of.
“Both the participants as well as the exhibitors were very satisfied with the congress and the venue. Bremen works perfectly for a congress of this size.“
– Bent von Eitzen, Head of Sales EWMA Secretariat after the EWMA Congress 2016 with 8,086 participants from 84 countries and 230 exhibitors from all over the world.
Breakbulk Europe – exhibition and conference
for breakbulk transport
9,500 participants, 400 exhibitors
IAC – International Astronautical Congress
4,500 participants, 36 countries
EWMA European Wound Management Association
6,100 participants, 84 countries
Cospar – International Scientific Assembly
4,000 participants, 58 countries
Space Tech Expo Europe
4,500 participants, 386 exhibitors
2,200 participants, 40 Ncountries
GTM – Germany Travel Mart
600 participants, 340 exhibitors
Hydrogen Technology Expo Europe
2700 participants, 128 exhibitors
national association congresses
Annual German Biogas Association
6,300 participants, 347 exhibitors
Annual Congress of the German-speaking SAP user group DSAG
4,600 participants, 175 exhibitors
4,200 participants; 142 exhibitors
German Archive Day
1,000 participants, 48 exhibitors
German Road and Transportation Congress
1,000 participants, 40 exhibitors
ffn children’s day
80,000 visitors, 800 exhibitors
Bremen Classic Motorshow
44,700 visitors, 648 exhibitors
12,000 visitors, 320 exhibitors
DEWU Deutscher Wundkongress & Bremer Pflegekongress (chronic wound and care congress)
4,800 participants, 114 exhibitors
Symposium Intensivmedizin + Intensivpflege
4,800 participants, 198 exhibitors
Congress of the German Respiratory Society (DGP)
3,800 visitors, 140 exhibitors
Congress of the German Psychology Society
2,800 visitors, 40 exhibitors
Annual Congress of the Rheumatology Further Training Academy (DGRh)
2,600 participants, 80 exhibitors
Congress of the German Society of Nuclear Medicine
2,500 visitors, 70 exhibitors
Science Forum Chemistry (GDCh)
2,000 visitors, 27 exhibitors
SAE-AMAF 2016 Aerospace Conference & Exhibition
400 participants, 40 exhibitors